Thursday 26 May 2011

I HAVEN'T LEFT THE SCENE

With a flurry of activities going on in my life, the last thing I have thought of doing over the past weeks is blogging.

I actually come to my page, sign in, imagine my fingers going over my keyboard with the latest on my boringly chaotic life; then as suddenly as the desire to blog came over me in the first place,a mental exhaustion equally suddenly takes over; my fingers curl in rebellion; I sit and stare at an empty post filled with all my thoughts; I quietly sign out and instead face my work.

My sister's wedding plans are getting stronger by the day; she's got her wedding dress already; it's ivory and really lovely; she's always had a better dress sense and naturally more beautiful.

I notice she hesitates to ask me for help but that must be because of my initial response-I was quiet for days.

I have settled in my heart that I am happy for her and I truly am. I intend to take care of her wedding cake even though she doesn't know yet.

My plans are three layers of different heavenly flavours: chocolate first, vanilla next and butter scotch last. Then, they'd be loads and loads of cupcakes each with a heart on it!

I have been to the baker's...turns out he is one gorgeous guy. I tried not to window shop for a man that day but couldn't help noticing he wasn't wearing a ring.

Does that even mean anything these days?

3 comments:

  1. I keep trying to send you a comment,but it never go's through. I guess I'll try until I find the right way to comment on your blog.

    I think it is very sweet of you to want to buy the cake for your sister's wedding. While your at it why don't you do a little polite flirting with the good looking baker. Can't hurt.

    Exseno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange this post is totaly unrelated to what I was searching google for, but it was listed on the first page. I guess your doing something right if Google likes you enough to put you on the first page of a non related search.
    Ro water purifier
    UF water purifier
    Hydrogen water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.
    Well, this is my very first visit for your weblog! Were a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community within the same niche. Your weblog pm 0.1 filter
    hydrogen water machine amazon
    ionic air purifier reviews consumer reports

    ReplyDelete